For puppies and older dogs exhibiting nervousnous, hyperactivity or responding to environmentally induced stress.
• Ashwagandha (Withania somniferia) is a mild sedative and nervous system restorative and aids in symptoms related to stress and trauma.
• Skullcap (Scuttelaria lateriflora) is also a mild sedative specifically for nervous tension and a nervous system tonic.
• Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
• Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) is a nervous system restorative and supports digestion and immunity. Known in India as the meditation herb.
• Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is best known as a nervine, a calming herb that soothes and relaxes. Anti-viral properties to help with colds and infections, soothes the stomach.
• Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) delivers reliable antispasmodic, carminative, and mild sedative effects to the digestive system, making it useful in cases of indigestion, gas, or vomiting. Especially effective when used in dogs who are prone to stomach upset during episodes of hyper-excitability.
• Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with allergies.
• As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Bites category, these healthy and tasty supplements for dogs are rich in flavonoids, terpenoids and phenolic compounds
Active Ingredients (per treat): Olive oil (olea europaea): 0.24 g, Ashwagandha (withania somniferia): 0.04 g, Skullcap (scuttelaria lateriflora): 0.04 g, Flax seeds (linus usitatissimum): 0.03g, Holy basil (ocimum sanctum): 0.02 g, Dried lemon balm (melissa officinalis): 0.02 g, Chamomile (matricaria recutita): 0.02 g, Spirulina (spirulina platensis): 0.01g
Inactive Ingredients: Potato flour, Chickpea flour, Eggs, Water