The Living World Pedi-Perch is a self grooming, non-toxic, cement perch for birds that helps trim and maintain blunt, well-groomed nails. The multi-grip, wavy surface promotes foot circulation and helps prevent arthritis and atrophy. In addition, it also helps clean and condition the bird's beak.
• Install Pedi-Perch on the cage door, provided that it is not the highest perch available
• Always have a variety of perches in the cage to prevent foot problems, such as bumble foot
• Monitor the health of your bird's feet regularly
• To clean, scrub Pedi-Perch under water with soap
• Ensure that it is completely dry before putting it back in the cage