Helps maintain healthy bone and joint function.
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has anti-inflammatory properties which is important for helping with pain, injury and chronic joint disease. A natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains a vast array of compounds that heal bone and connective tissue attributed to its silicon content
• Marigold (Calendula officinalis) promotes pain relief. Anti-inflammatory while assisting with the removal of lymphatic wastes (something that builds up in joint pain/injury/healing)
• Alfalfa (Medicago officinalis) is nutritive rich for rebuilding and supporting joint health
• Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
• Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with allergies.
• Rosehip (Rosa canina) provides clinically proven plant-based anti-inflammatory and immune system support for improving joint health and general well-being of active and aging dogs. Used to treat inflammation, prevent joint issues, supplement nutrition and improve performance. Contains high levels of vitamin C, an important factor in the absorption of other minerals for joint and tissue repair. Although dogs make their own vitamin C (unlike humans), stressed or injured dogs show low vitamin C and supplementation is important
• Herbs are not only picked for their individual action but also for their synergestic actions where together they improve for joint health. Horsetail and Alfalfa leaf work together to move uric acid out of the body helping to build and repair cartilage. Calendula supports digestive health and lymph movement; an important aspect needed for joint health. Turmeric provides anti-inflammatory and detoxification while nutritive rich herbs alfalfa and horsetail provide the building block for repair
• As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement category, these healthy treats for dogs are packed with sugar-bonding glycosides that give immunity a boost, flavonoids, glycoside, vitamins A, B1, B12, C, D, E & K, chlorophyll, curcumin, riboflavin, niacin & calcium
Chick pea flour, Eggs, Olive oil, Turmeric, Horsetail, Marigold, Alfalfa, Flax seeds, Spirulina, Water