Pangea Fruit Mix Apricot Complete Gecko Diet. A great food for geckos with the primary source of protein and fats from egg and protein isolates. Eggs provide unique fatty acids so this makes the Apricot crested gecko food a wonderful diet to feed as the primary food or in a rotation of other foods. Pangea uses all natural ingredients produced in North America and none from Asia. The Apricot gecko diet incorporates three complete animal based protein sources. Pangea uses microfiltered, undenatured Micellar Casein as a unique slower digesting protein source. We top that off with both Whole Egg, and Whey Protein Isolate for an incredibly complete protein combination.
• Geckos love the taste
• Excellent crested gecko food
• Good for all fruit eating species
• Money back guarantee
• Fortified with high quality proteins, vitamins, and minerals
• The Apricot crested gecko diet has a high fat content as well. Great for geckos that won't or don't eat any insects. The vitamin and mineral content is top notch to keep your geckos healthy and produces excellent growth, reproduction, and stunning egg quality
• This formula is universally accepted by the entire collection and is a favorite amongst Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, and Leachianus! We have also tested it on Day Geckos and Mourning Geckos with great results. This formula is less sticky than others, so there is less chance of it adhering to gecko toes or skin. Give this food for geckos a try! If your geckos don't like it, we'll buy it back!
• PFM Banana Apricot Complete has been formulated as a complete diet. While it is not entirely necessary to offer insects when feeding a complete diet, it is beneficial to their health and to their mental enrichment.
Directions: Feed Pangea Fruit Mix Banana Apricot Complete daily. Mix 1 part powder to 2 parts water, adjust to achieve desired consistency.