Made using only the finest quality ingredients from the Parma region of Italy, Charcuterie by Dogit Prosciutto Bones are delectable and meaty 100% all-natural treats for dogs. Rich in protein and full of flavor, gnawing on the bones helps remove tartar and strengthen teeth and gums while satisfying a dog's natural chewing instinct.
Aged for up to 18 months and then carefully vacuum-packed to guarantee freshness, Charcuterie by Dogit Prosciutto Bones are both additive and preservative-free.
• Made In Italy
• 100% all-natural
• Rich in protein
• Gnawing on bone helps remove tartar, strengthen teeth and gums, and satisfies natural chewing instinct
• Vacuum-packed to guarantee freshness• Additive and preservative-free
• Available in 3 sizes: small (Fibula), medium (Tibia) and large (Femur)
• Feeding Guide: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 days.
WARNING: Ensure that treat selection is suitable for the size of your pet. This product is a natural bone, with the potential to splinter. Always feed under supervision. If you see visible deterioration of this product, remove it from your pet. Always provide your dog with a source of clean drinking water. Do not use if packaging is open, torn, damaged or loose around the product. Not intended for human consumption. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
* As Charcuterie Prosciutto Bones for Dogs are completely natural, there may be slight variances in size and weight. Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 days.