Electrolytes are minerals (magnesium, potassium, sodium, and calcium) that are lost through forms of dehydration, particularly in stress situations.
Electrolyte maintains a balanced electrolyte flow within body fluids and supplies Vitamin D3 for proper calcium absorption. Vitamin D3 is vital for captive reptiles not exposed to UV-light to prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease.
• Restores and maintains electrolyte levels
• Prevents or reverses metabolic bone disease
• Helps in re-hydrating stressed animals
• Stimulates appetite, activity and normal behavior
• Strengthens the immune system
Water, Dextrose, Potassium chloride, Magnesium chloride, Calcium chloride, Glycerol, Sodium acetate, Sodium propionate, Potassium sorbate, Vitamin D3 supplement