Big Country Raw Chicken Dinner Dog Food [4lb]
Ontario raised free-range chicken is a rich source of essential amino acids and perfect for dogs. With added nutrient-rich beef organ meat and blended with our signature blend of organic fruits and vegetables containing powerful antioxidants, this dinner contains only the good stuff!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free-Range Chicken
- Pasture-Raised Beef
Add Thrive Herring Oil (the popular choice) or whole fish like Sardines. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
We recommend adding one of the following Thrive oils for omega-3s:
Thrive Herring Oil
Thrive Salmon Oil
Thrive Hemp Seed Oil
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Thrive Herring Oil - 1L
Chicken Dinner Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vitamin A (IU)1026.2
Folic Acid (mcg)56.7
Vitamin D (mcg)0.47
Vitamin E (mg)1.5
Linoleic Acid (g)1.2
Arachidonic Acid (g)0.10
Oleic Acid (g)3.3
Disclaimer: Big Country Raw® follows the Minimal Requirement (Amount/1000kcal for Growing Puppies After Weaning & Adults Dogs) suggested by The Nutrient Requirement for Dogs and Cats by the National Research Council (NRC). We suggest adding fish, Thrive® Herring Oil or Salmon Oil to meet the NRC Recommended Allowances for fatty acids.