Acana Grain Free Grasslands Dog Food
Every ACANA® recipe is thoughtfully crafted from start to finish with premium ingredients. With the highest protein offering in ACANA pet foods, our ACANA Highest Protein Grasslands® Recipe is rich with 70% quality animal ingredients like ranch-raised lamb, duck, eggs and freshwater lake fish, balanced with 30% fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colours, flavours or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First THREE ingredients are fresh or raw lamb, duck, and eggs, making this recipe nutrient-dense, with our highest protein offering.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like spinach, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears, all nutritious and high in fibre.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried lamb and liver and freeze-dried duck and liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Crafted in the Canada with the world’s finest ingredients.
ADDITIVES [per kg] Technological additives: Tocopherol extract from vegetable oils: 308mg, citric acid: 40mg. Sensory additives: Rosemary extract: 105mg. Nutritional additives: 3b606 (Zinc: 150 mg), 3b406 (Copper: 11mg), 3a821 Vitamin B1: 25mg, 3a841 Vitamin B5: 8mg, 3a831 Vitamin B6: 7.5mg, 3a700 Vitamin E: 50 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 2.2x10^6 CFU.
ACANA GRASSLANDS Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the FEDIAF Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for the growth of large sized dogs. Store in a cool, dry place. Not fit for human consumption. | Metabolizable Energy is 3810 kcal/kg (457 kcal per 250ml/120g cup) with 37% from protein, 23% from carbohydrates, and 40% from fat.