Catappa Canada Brine Shirmp [10g]
- Live food for fry and small fish that you hatch yourself.
- High in protein and vitamins
- Excellent starter food for baby fish
- Package contains 10g of eggs
You will need:
- Jar or empty plastic soda/drink bottle
- 1 TBSP course salt (or saltwater mixed for a reef aquarium saltwater)
- 500ml dechlorinated water (or tap water that has been standing for 48 hours)
- 1 tsp Brine shrimp eggs
- Rigid air line, tubing and pump (optional)
1. If using a plastic bottle, cut it in half and but don’t throw away the bottom. Use this to stand the inverted top half that will hold the water and eggs.
2. Mix the course salt with the dechlorinated water.
3. Pour the mixed salt water into bottle/jar.
4. Add brine shrimp eggs.
5. Connect the rigid airline(if using), tubing and pump and turn it on. If you don’t have a rigid airline, use a peg to secure the airline in place.