Nutrience Care Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dog Food [22lb]
Nutrience Care® Sensitive Skin & Stomach dog food is a limited ingredient, gluten-free diet specifically designed for dogs with food sensitivities or prone to digestive issues. This formula is free of all common allergens including chicken, beef, lamb, dairy products, eggs, meat meals, gluten, soy, and grains. This formula is made with a mix of fresh salmon – a novel protein, and hydrolyzed fish protein concentrate to reduce the chance of allergies and ease digestion. Hydrolyzed protein is great for pets with gastrointestinal sensitivities or who require a hypoallergenic diet.
Additionally, fish is naturally rich in omega 3s, which are known to help maintain a healthy skin and coat. Similarly, ingredients such as pumpkin, pro-biotics, pre-biotics, ginger, chia seed, and flaxseed help to maintain a healthy gut. Many of these ingredients can be found in the Digestiboost cubes, an inclusion added for optimal gut-health. The importance of a good digestive system and healthy gut flora cannot be overstated when it comes to proper nutrient absorption. That’s why every bag of Nutrience Care® includes Digestiboost – made with ingredients like pumpkin, chicory root, turmeric and ginger to help support overall gut health.
- Made with a hydrolyzed fish protein concentrate - Highly digestible protein that is partially broken down for easier digestion making it ideal for sensitive tummies
- Coconut oil and salmon oil - rich in omega-3 to help maintain a healthy skin & coat
- Fiber-rich pumpkin, prebiotics and probiotics to promote healthy gut bacteria and help maintain a balanced gut microbiome
- Digestiboost - a cold formed, air-dried digestive aid
- Rich in soluble, insoluble & prebiotic fibers, organic acids
- Gut-soothing ingredients, including, but not limited to, pumpkin, chia, flax and ginger
3,730 kcal/kg or 447 kcal/cup ME
Nutrience Care® Sensitive Skin & Stomach is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).