Science Selective Guinea Pig Food [4.4lb]
Selective Guinea Pig food is recommended by vets and provides a tasty balanced diet for guinea pigs with natural ingredients including dandelion and fennel. It is high is fibre to help promote healthy teeth and tummies and has added vitamin C to help keep your guinea pigs in the very best of health. Selective also contains linseed, a particularly good source of omega 3, which helps to regulate coat shine, thickness and colour intensity, as well as supporting a healthy skin.
- Daily diet for guinea pigs of all ages
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- With stabilised Vitamin C – essential to maintain healthy function
- With natural antioxidants to promote vitality
- Balanced protein (16%) to help maintain healthy weight
- Rich in natural ingredients
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- High fibre (15%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
The average adult guinea pig will require 40-50g/day of Selective Guinea Pig. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water. Please store in a cool dry place.