Kaytee All Natural Timothy Hay
Kaytee Timothy Hay is hand selected to ensure the long fiber strands and proper leaf to stem ratio to support digestive health. Kaytee Timothy Hay is grown in the ideal ecological location for moisture and climate control and is then stored in a protected environment to ensure the quality and superior nutritional value are maintained. Timothy Hay is ideal for animals over 7 months of age because it is higher in fiber to support digestive health and lower in protein and calcium than alfalfa hay to support urinary health.
- Naturally grown without pesticides
- Grown specifically for small animals
- High fiber to support digestive health
- All-natural non GMO Ingredient
- No artificial preservatives
- Feed hay in hopper, bin or loose in addition to your small animal's regular food. The amount fed will vary with the size of the animal. Change food and add fresh water daily.
- Store in a cool, dry location.