Keep new and used batteries away from children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital emergency room. A swallowed Button or Coin Cell Battery can cause internal chemical burns in as little as two hours and lead to death. DO NOT induce vomiting. DO NOT let child eat or drink until an X-ray can determine if a battery is present. Do not install backwards, charge, disassemble, or put in fire or mix with used or other battery types – may explode or leak causing injury. Replace all batteries at the same time. Dispose of used batteries immediately.