If you are not satisfied with a product you purchased from MrPets, you may return the item in its original condition and packaging along with the original receipt within 45 days of purchase. Some exceptions apply.
The following cannot be returned & are final sale:
- Damaged products or toys, including chew or scratch damage
- Sanitary products such as pet diapers or litter pans
- Products that require mouth contact such as dog whistles or inflatable collars
Cat & Dog Food
Wrong food? Picky eater? Digestive issues? No problem! If you need to return an opened bag of cat or dog food, just bring it into one of our stores with at least 50% of the food remaining in its packaging with your original receipt. We reserve the right for refusal or to limit quantities.
MrPets has a 24 hour guarantee on reptiles, amphibians, birds, kittens, and small animals. If you are unhappy with your purchase within this time frame, return the animal back to us as soon as possible with your receipt. MrPets does not guarantee the sex of the animals.
Provided your aquarium water passes our tests, fish failing to survive 7 days will be replaced. Return the fish along with the receipt and at least a 50ml water sample from your aquarium (keep the fish separate from the water sample). Please note, we only guarantee the health of the fish, not other environmental factors. We also do not guarantee feeder fish, pond fish, salt water fish, discus, arowana, special orders or fish in an aquarium operating for less than 2 months. The guarantee does not apply to replacement fish.
Water test requirements:
- pH reading between 6.8 and 7.2 for tropical fish (unless the fish requires special water conditions).
- pH reading between 7.0 and 7.6 for goldfish.
- No nitrite and ammonia present.
- Hardness reading between 70 and 100ppm for tropical fish, between 150 and 200ppm for African fish, and between 120 and 140ppm for goldfish.
You can drop off the return at any of our locations, with your receipt, for a full refund. You can also mail the product to MrPets, 33507 Thompson Ave, Mission, BC V2V 2W9, for a full refund on the product. Please note that the customer is responsible for all shipping charges. If the return is due to MrPets error, please contact us and we will resolve the product return at our expense. If a product return is due to customer error, outbound shipping charges will not be eligible for refund. If the order qualified for free shipping, the cost of shipping will be deducted from the returned product amount.