Granville Island Pet Treatery Anxiety & Stress Dog Treats [240g]
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these tasty anxiety & stress supplements are for puppies and adult dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity or responding to environmentally induced stress.These anxiety supplements are rich in flavonoids, terpenoids and phenolic compounds.
Our homeopathic Nutra Bites™ have been developed by homeopathic veterinarians, herbalists, and nutrition experts. Our Nutra Bites™ and Soft & Chewy functional treats promote good health across a range of health issues.
Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
Each bite is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular concern. For example, in supporting a dog with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
The active ingredients in these anxiety supplements are ashwagandha, skullcap, flax seeds, holy basil, lemon balm, chamomile & spirulina
- Ashwagandha (Withania somniferia) is a mild calming ingredient and nervous system restorative and may aid in symptoms related to stress and trauma.
- Skullcap(Scuttelaria lateriflora) is also a mild calming ingredient specifically for nervous tension and a nervous system tonic.
- Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which supports normal inflammatory response.
- Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) is a nervous system restorative and may support digestion and immunity. Known in India as the meditation herb.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is best known as a nervine, a calming herb that soothes and relaxes.
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) delivers reliable carminative properties which effects the digestive system, making it useful in cases of indigestion or gas. Especially effective when used in dogs who are prone to stomach upset during episodes of hyper-excitability.
- Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, and helps with seasonal allergies.
Calories per Nutra Bite™: 38