PetSafe Pet Loo, 24x24" Medium
The Pet Loo is your backyard in a box. This indoor/outdoor toilet works for dogs, cats, and small pets. Ideal for apartments, potty training, and occasions when you can't let your pet out, the Pet Loo is a convenient alternative to pee pads and midnight bathroom breaks. The top layer of synthetic grass allows urine to drain through into the base. The reinforced base is slightly angled so urine trickles down into the waste container. The waste container catches the urine and is removable for easy cleanup.
· Convenient, portable pet toilet for use almost anywhere
· Easy to train your pet to use the Pet Loo
· Appealing to dogs-- feels like real grass
· Reinforced base easily supports pet's weight
· Removable container for easy cleanup
· Alternative to pee pads and litter boxes
· Easy to keep clean, wipe with warm water
· Optional Pee Pod powder traps liquid and odor.
· Daily - Pour warm water over the grass to flush out extra urine
· 2-3 times per week - Spray the Pet Loo and grass with Wee Care and allow it to dry
· Weekly - Thoroughly spray the Pet Loo with Wee Care and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Remove the grass and wash down the entire unit with a hose, shower, or sink sprayer. Allow it to dry completely.
To clean up your pet's waste, remove the waste container and dump the urine in your toilet or yard. The waste container holds 2 liters of liquid and is made of a material that reduces odor. For even easier cleanup, place a Pee Pod into the waste container. These disposable pods are lined with the Wee Sponge powder that solidifies into a gel when it comes in contact with liquid, effectively trapping urine and odors. 1 disposable Pet Pod and a sample amount of Wee Sponge powder is included with your Pet Loo, and you can also purchase additional packs. For your pet's solid waste, use a pooper scooper or a poop bag.
Does your dog lift his leg to mark his spot? Place a short vertical object like a disposable cup in the middle of the Pet Loo. Remove it once your dog is comfortable using the Pet Loo.