Whimzees Veggie Ear [Large]
What’s that you say? You need an all-natural dental chew for your dog? The Veggie Ear sounds like a delicious solution for removing plaque and tartar from your dog’s teeth. These veggie-based treats are made with only six primary ingredients and work hard to reduce bacteria and freshen your dog’s breath.
- Edible, vegetarian, grain-free dental chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Knobby shapes ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup.
- Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months or under 5 pounds in weight.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
2,940 kcal/kg or 176 kcal/chew ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis.