Stall Dry 100% Wood Pellets [35lb]
A safe and natural solution for ammonia control for all animals. Kiln Dried.
- To refresh bedding, thoroughly sprinkle over bedding surface. Cages: For initial application, apply 2-3 inches of Stall DRY evenly to a clean surface area. To refresh area remove solid waste, stir up litter and sprinkle a layer of Stall Dry over area.
- Sprinkle over surface area after changing or topping off your favorite pet litter.
Cat Litter :
- Fill a clean, dry litter box with approximately 2 - 3 inches of Stall DRY
- Remove waste clumps daily with a slotted scoop.
- Add fresh Stall Dry to litter box as required to keep litter box comfortably full.
- Completely empty and wash litter box once a month.
Stall Dry can be used to remove oil spills or other liquid spills cover spill with a generous amount of Stall Dry. Sweep up when dry. Use on oils, fuels, paints, coolants, grease, water, and other spills.