Big Country Raw Side Dish Green Beef Tripe [4lb]
A favourite of all dogs big or small, from puppies to adults! Green Beef tripe is sure stinky stuff that dogs go crazy for! We source only the best, highest quality green tripe from hormone & antibiotic free beef, that’s pasture raised here in Ontario. Add as a topper to every meal, or just as a special treat!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture Raised Beef
- Supplemental Feeding Choice – feed in rotation with Big Country Dinner, Blends or Pure Formulas
- Rich source of vitamins, minerals and digestive enzyme
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Calories (min)205 kcal/100g
Pure Beef Tripe Analysis shown per 100g as fed
Vit A (IU)20.0
Pantothenic Acid (mg)0.74
Folic Acid (mcg)N.A.
Vitamin D (mcg)0.20
Vitamin E (mg)1.0
Linoleic Acid (g)0.86
Alpha-linolenic Acid (g)<0.1
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (g)<0.1
Docosahexaenoic Acid (g)<0.1
Arachidonic Acid (g)<0.1
Oleic Acid (g)6.0
Methionine + Cystine (g)1.1
Phenylalanine + Tyrosine (g)1.1