Taste of the Wild High Prairie with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison Dog Food
Roasted bison and roasted venison combine for a unique taste that you can’t find anywhere else outside the wild. 32% of this recipe is protein, giving dogs the highly digestible energy they need to remain active, while vegetables, legumes and fruits provide powerful antioxidants to help maintain overall vitality. This maintenance recipe is designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult dogs.
- Pasture-Raised Bison & Pasture-Raised Venison – Roasted bison and roasted venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Great For Adult Dogs – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
|Brand||Taste of the Wild|
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Water buffalo meat from India has been used in our recipes since 2015.
3,719 kcal/kg (422 kcal/cup)
Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.